View Profile glubglubz

4 Audio Reviews

O_o

It's like getting punched in the face by Bruce Lee over and over again. It hurts a lot, but it's still so awesome you want to tell all of your friends about it. This is awesome... keep up the good work!

A violent ear massage O_o

Dude This is AWESOME! I got chills at 40 sec. and it didn't even kick in yet!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. Everything sounds great, especially the strings, they sound very realistic. =)

This is pretty good!

The song is very good, the only problem for me is the drums. They sound very shallow and dry. If it were me, I would simply add some reverb to them, but I doubt that would fix it completely. The guitar sounds very thick and is complimented very well by the synth at the end. I would have liked to hear that last part play out a little more.

mobious622 responds:

I leave all the EQing to my dad, so yeah. :P The drums are just some loops we found but I was honestly pleased how it turned out. I absolutely loved the synth at the end! My dad thought I should put a solo there, but I was like "We need a synth." He looked at me funny, but I proved him wrong. He didn't really like the idea, so that's why the synth part was so short. Originally it lasted a lot longer.

Thank you for the review and please check out my other songs, too. :D!

Art/Music = AWESOME