My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

O_o

It's like getting punched in the face by Bruce Lee over and over again. It hurts a lot, but it's still so awesome you want to tell all of your friends about it. This is awesome... keep up the good work!

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

A violent ear massage O_o

Dude This is AWESOME! I got chills at 40 sec. and it didn't even kick in yet!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. Everything sounds great, especially the strings, they sound very realistic. =)

Through the Dark Redux Through the Dark Redux

This is pretty good!

The song is very good, the only problem for me is the drums. They sound very shallow and dry. If it were me, I would simply add some reverb to them, but I doubt that would fix it completely. The guitar sounds very thick and is complimented very well by the synth at the end. I would have liked to hear that last part play out a little more.

mobious622 responds:

I leave all the EQing to my dad, so yeah. :P The drums are just some loops we found but I was honestly pleased how it turned out. I absolutely loved the synth at the end! My dad thought I should put a solo there, but I was like "We need a synth." He looked at me funny, but I proved him wrong. He didn't really like the idea, so that's why the synth part was so short. Originally it lasted a lot longer.

Thank you for the review and please check out my other songs, too. :D!

TiGeR - Susurration TiGeR - Susurration

AWESOME!

Every section flows together very smoothly... especially that first transition. Keep up the good work! =)

TiGeR responds:

I worked a lot with the transitions to give the song a natural flow, so I'm glad you enjoy them! xD

Thanks a lot for the review and stay tuned for more stuff in the future!

~TiGeR